My girls (13 & 13 1/2) are at a new developmental stage. Womanhood is peeking in and yet they are still kids. I wish for them to be helpful, kind, independent and assertive young women one day but I often wonder if I’m always the best example. To circumvent my short-falls I enlist my close friends. I hope that if the kids don’t feel comfortable about asking Mike or I about something they will go to someone I trust. It’s just a theory and I’m banking my daughters futures on it.
- Not only do we own a possessed devil cat she's a really bad mouser...really bad… »
- I know, I KNOW!!! I’m on a cupcake kick right now! Just enjoy it, it will pass. I just had to share one of my all… »
- Yep, it’s that time of the year folks. Back in the spring it was so hard to only plant one zucchini plant. Heh, now… »
- We'd been in a yurt once for 15 minutes, were surrounded by a truckload of yurt parts and our yurt erecting knowledge was… »
- Your budget is the most important aspect of any remodeling project, calling all the shots from the get-go and often vetoing any… »
- I love liquid soap and I can’t stand bar soap (It’s icky sticky and yuck!). The problem is that you can get great… »
MIKE AND MOLLY TV