Today I’m talking lips. Out here in the desert it’s dry (I know, big surprise). The lips seem to be the first thing to go when you come here from humid parts of the country. The skin on your lips can get destroyed quickly. A few hours out in the wind can leave them dry and chapped for days. I’ve learned that being a little proactive has helped prevent my lips from going from luscious to cracked and peeling!
- Not only do we own a possessed devil cat she's a really bad mouser...really bad… »
- I know, I KNOW!!! I’m on a cupcake kick right now! Just enjoy it, it will pass. I just had to share one of my all… »
- Yep, it’s that time of the year folks. Back in the spring it was so hard to only plant one zucchini plant. Heh, now… »
- We'd been in a yurt once for 15 minutes, were surrounded by a truckload of yurt parts and our yurt erecting knowledge was… »
- Your budget is the most important aspect of any remodeling project, calling all the shots from the get-go and often vetoing any… »
- I love liquid soap and I can’t stand bar soap (It’s icky sticky and yuck!). The problem is that you can get great… »
MIKE AND MOLLY TV